Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Danny Zuko=Yummy

So in honor of Grease being on TV right now.....


best-feel-good-films--grease-11636642.jpg



Sandy and Danny are actually semi-in style right now.



As well as the rest of the T-Birds and Pink Ladies.

we_go_together.jpg


So I couldn't exactly find the best picture, but check them out.

Sandy looks like she's straight out of an American Apparel ad, and I'm loving Rizzo's belted shorts with the top. And Marty's halter top is kewl and sophisticated. For some reason here I'm picturing a little bit of a Teen Vogue 50's inspired shoot. Of course, there would be a few style tweaks considering it's about 60 years later.

Grease_Summer-Nights.bmp.jpg


Let's check out the Pink Ladies here. Okay, so ignore Jan and Sandy. But Rizzo and Marty have got it going on. At least that's what I think. Belted pencil skirts have become huge in the past few years, aka another example that "style always repeats itself." I have to say that besides the infamous Sandy intervention at the end, Marty wins best dressed throughout the movie for me. Even though her character isn't as significant as the others, she rocks it the entire film with a seemingly effortless style, with gorgeous pencil skirts, heels, and neck scarves, which i LOVE. I would also love it if those came back in style. Please?


Olivia.jpg


But I have to say, no matter what decade it is, a leather jacket will always, always be in style. And that goes for both men and women. So chic. So stylish. So Badass.


_1672341_actors_grease150.jpg


Oh, John Travolta. What. A. Babe.


He's the one that I want. (hoo hoo hooo, honey.)

No comments:

Post a Comment