Monday, January 18, 2010

Moooore Golden Globes!

Ok I'm back with more Golden Globe faves!

Here we go.

Olivia Wilde is always one of my favorite on the red carpet. Her style is so unique, and she always seems to get it right. And my God is that a beautiful woman! Wearing Gucci, she stunned everyone with the perfect amount of everything. The perfect amount of skin showing, the perfect amount of sparkle to the dress, the perfect amount of makeup. This baby's a winner. Me-ow!

Glee Glee Glee Glee Gleeeeeeeee!!!!! Glee has clearly become one of my favorite shows while I had nothing to do over winter break, and now Lea Michele scored a top spot as one of my favorite red carpet looks of the night! Looking stunning in Oscar de la Renta, Lea was a perfect example of poise and elegance. Okay, so a strapless poofy black dress seems a little predictable at any awards show, but for me this one tops the charts as one of the best. I love how the bodice fits her so perfectly and the dress poofs out right at the cinch of her waist. The ruffles and detailing on the skirt of the dress totally make the entire look! I guess you could say she looked incredibly Glee-ful. (wow so cheesy.)

I've heard so many opposing thoughts on this dress, some love it, and some hate it. Although I have to say for me, I think Zoe Saldana picked a winner. For this Louis Vuitton masterpiece, the tassels at the bottom seem to be the deciding factor between which side of the fence you're on for this dress. I personally love them. I also love how the fabric is a little bit draped at the bodice. I actually think that the fact that this dress is so unique that you can't decide whether you love it or hate it, is actually the beauty of it.

Ooooh, Mr. Schu. (There goes my obsession with Glee again.) Matthew Morrison, aka Mr. Schuster on Glee and the love of my life, is looking quite dapper in a Dolce and Gabbana tux. Hot dayum.


No comments:

Post a Comment